Panera is offering a free 3-month unlimited coffee subscription. I’ve had a free subscription for a month or two myself and can confirm that coffee is totally free once every two hours with this subscription (hot or iced and regular, hazelnut, or dark roast with cream and sugar but no other add-ons). It also works on hot (but not iced) tea. If you’ve got upcoming road trips, free coffee might be very appealing.
- MyPanera is offering a free 3-month coffee subscription
- Direct link to this deal
- Free for 3 months, then it will be set to auto-renew at $8.99/mo
- For new subscribers and resubscribers that sign up for a MyPanera+ Coffee subscription between 12 /10 through 12 /31 /20 20, you will receive three (3) free months of coffee subscription.
- Must be a MyPanera member and at least 18 years of age or older to register. Registration available online only including Kiosk. You may cancel at any time.
- If you do not cancel either before your renewal date or after the expiration of any free trial offer, your credit card will automatically be charged $8.99 plus tax for the monthly subscription and will be charged on a recurring monthly basis every thirty (30) days thereafter until you cancel your subscription.
- To cancel your subscription online, visit the Subscription section at www.panerabread.com/MyPaneraCoffee or on the Panera Bread app.
- Subscription limited to hot coffee, hot tea and iced coffee once every two hours plus unlimited refills.
- Excludes iced tea and cold brew iced coffee and espresso and cappuccino beverages.
- Customizations including but not limited to added Espresso and added Syrups (Vanilla and Caramel) are not included in the Coffee Subscription monthly price. Upcharges apply.
- Other additions such as Milk, Skim Milk, Almond Milk, Half & Half, Sweeteners are included in the monthly subscription price.
- Subscription program registration and redemption available at participating U.S. bakery-cafes only.
- Excludes third party delivery and catering orders.
- One subscription per person.
- Visit here for complete Terms and Conditions.
- No cash back unless required by law.
- Not valid with any other coupon or offer.
- Offer may expire without notice due to error, fraud or other unforeseen circumstances.
Personally, I think Panera coffee tastes awful. However, I like not paying for it enough to deal with awful coffee when I need it (obviously my taste buds may not match yours, in which case the free coffee could be an even better deal for you). This free coffee subscription reminds me of driving across Australia and finding “Driver Reviver” stations set up with free coffee (pay by donation). In fact, I find myself announcing “Driver Reviver!” when I’m on the road and pass a Panera now. They have successfully extracted a few bucks from me now and then for a pastry with my free coffee, but that’s a price I’ve been willing to pay.
For those wondering if it is possible to get two free coffees for one car in the drive-through, I can also confirm that both my wife and I have free coffee subscriptions (we got ours from T-Mobile) and we are able to both get free coffee when going through the drive-through (they type them in as two separate orders, but I haven’t yet found a cashier who wasn’t immediately familiar with what they needed to do).
At any rate, this seemed like a timely deal since I know that many more people are traveling by road than by plane right now. Keep those eyes peeled and be safe out there on the road.