Back in April I wrote about hidden lounges: airport clubs your membership gets you into but that your airline doesn’t tell you about.
The perfect example of this is The Club at Bluegrass in the Lexington, Kentucky airport can be accessed by any Admirals Club member, United Club member, or Delta Skyclub member.
There’s no alcohol in the lounge but it’s right next to the Kentucky Ale Taproom where Priority Pass gets you a $28 per person credit.
Another lounge that I’ve been to using my Priority Pass card turns out to offer access to pretty. much. everyone.
The Mortgage Solutions Financial Premier Lounge in the Colorado Springs airport offers access to:
- American AAdvantage Executive Platinums and oneworld Emerald members
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Diamond
- United Global Services and 1Ks and Star Alliance Gold members (which technically includes United Gold and Platinum members)
- Frontier Early Returns elites (that’s all Frontier elites)
- Priority Pass, Lounge Club, Lounge Key
It’s a fairly basic lounge, but it’s also a fairly basic airport.
The next time you’re through the Colorado Springs airport, now you know — you have lounge access.